Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vous l'aimez bien, n'cest-ce pas?

I have been so dead all day..

all weekend infact.

Got some French done..
you know, I might just keep it...

but the problem is:

English - 2
Maths - 4
Economics - 2
Physics - 2
Chemistry -2

...and French - 2 ..

14? =X I'm not really happy with the possibility that one of the sciences wont even count, since theyre heaps of work. Chemistry...its just so weird. Unlike Physics, I remember and understand stuff...yet it looks the most daunting.

Anyway, the real reason I decided to blog was to achieve the sense that I'm writing to an audience. No matter how small or whatever. That, I am communicating.. stuff.
I wanna talk.. but like.. I dont feel like it? hahaha...
So this blog is like, one way conversation.

also, if buxton posts another vlog in the next 2 days, I will follow suit. =O

3 comments:

Kuoke said...

He will. Or I'll make him.

Buxton said...

bleh. motivation.
nah ill do one later in the week.
Economics to do man.

wolf said...

oh yeah.. =X