Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MEMORY

I'm going to start posting a variety of posts about things that make me think of certain points in my life. I actually get all nostalgic when I hear/smell these things. I'm going to run out after like two posts.

MEMORY 1: THE SMELL OF VO5 STRONG HOLD HAIRSPRAY
Reminds me of the 08-09 summer holidays. In particular, it makes me think of the day I bought that really bright jacket with letters all over it.

MEMORY 2: YOU DON'T CARE NOTHING - RANCID
Reminds me of maybe the middle of 2009. I don't remember exactly when, but in particular, it makes me think of one particular Wednesday afternoon.

MEMORY 3: EVERY SINGLE SONG ON THE ALBUM 'SIREN SONG OF THE COUNTERCULTURE' BY RISE AGAINST.
Reminds me of this one point in time where my laptop got reformatted and I had nothing on it but a Rise Against album, an Aiden album, a Children of Bodom album and a Shadows Fall album in the weeks following. As a result, I'm really sick of every song on the Rise Against album, particularly because my laptop speakers were terrible.

MEMORY 4: DO ME A FAVOUR - ARCTIC MONKEYS
Reminds me of Year 9 music classes. Lots of songs remind me of Year 9 music, actually.

THERE ARE MORE OF THESE POSTS COMING FER SURE.


No comments: