Sunday, May 3, 2009

knifed up the bum

So while everyone is hardcoring their exams, I'm just sitting around feeding chips to cats. I think I should study, but I've got a whole week.

What is sitting on my table right now:
[things in inverted commas are books]
Soy and linseed crackers
Mug
Nail buffer
Train ticket (Cabramatta to Fairfield)
IKEA pencil
Key
My phone
Empty glass
Rubber band
Envelope
Sunglasses
Stack of discs
iPod cable
Two usb hubs
Blank disc case
One Energizer battery
Blind Tricks and Tips DVD from Dannis
Championship Chess on PC disc
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets preview disc
Another rubber band
500gb external hard drive
UAC 2007 Guide
Big W catalogue
Stapler
Gameboy Color
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book. What a coincidence.
"Should You Be Laughing At This?"
Bostik Glue Stick. Not a blue one.
Paper cube Pokeball from cubeecrafts
Paper cube Domo
Paper cube Master Chiefs (A green one and a red one)
Paper cube Optimus Prime
"New Sushi"
1998 Sydney Street Directory
Rabbit elastics
T-way ticket
"Comic Artists - Asia"
Staedtler pigment liner
Metal ruler
Wooden ruler
Wadded up paper towel
Guitar Hero 3 case
GTA Vice City case
Resident Evil Outbreak case
Mini-Post-It dispenser. Yknow, like the ones Brian has on his notes.
The second Energizer battery
Black pen
Guillotine
Wall-E dvd
Imaginefx magazine
Yellow bullclip
Really old mp3 player
Large rubber
Paper cube Mario 1Up mushroom
MOAR TO CUM LATER.

2 comments:

#JENNZOR said...

YAY CUBEECRAFTS.

I made a Jack Skellington one at the end of the summer holidays but it was really dodgy because I used paper and not cardboard and I couldn't attach the arms properly so it really pissed me off.

Wasted 2 hours of my life that day.

C. said...

WE SHALL STUDY AFTER I FINISH MY EXAMINATRONS (: