Monday, December 1, 2008

new blog!!!!!~!!!

Hey well, so, I can't figure out anything I want to blog about coz I don't really have many interesting views on things. Well I do, or I like to think I do, but I can't think of any right now. I think they're mostly about animals. I've begun to notice throughout this year that I use really poor logic.
So apparently Dannis is going to be contributing to our blogs sometime soon. He says he's going to just edit our posts so that everything ends in ass, or just post Bun Bark Bitch. I don't think recruiting Dannis as a contributor would be beneficial. At all. He's going to the formal with Yvy.
Also I'm meant to make a new skin so that our layout is all fancy like Julie's, or something, but I don't really know how.
Anyway, I just got back from Canberra. I didn't really, I got back Sunday afternoon, but I like to talk as if I came back a few hours ago.
Jeez, blogging is a lot harder than I initially thought. J, bialhtiit. geddit?

genvout out KIK!!!! HISS!!! HISS!!!!!!

No comments: