Thursday, December 18, 2008

Level 70 Blood Elf Elementalist Mage

So I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that there are lots of things that I reckon I'm quite capable of learning and doing, but I'm too lazy to really put the effort into learning and doing them. Among this list of things is learning to dance, that thing where you roll a coin over your fingers, and a bunch of songs that I could probably learn the solo to if I really put in the effort. I'm convinced that this list could go on and on, but I can't be bothered thinking it up.
Actually wait no, I'm pretty sure it's a bad thing.
There's a foil Dove chocolate wrapper on my table and on the inside it says
"A diamond is a piece of coal that finished what it started."
If someone could explain that to me, that'd be good coz I don't get it.

1 comment:

wolf said...

diamond is pretty much very very dense coal since theyre both effectively near 100% carbon. Therefore, since they are the same, and because you would rather have a diamond than a piece of combustible coal, it makes the diamond more precious. therefore, the diamond finished what it started. fuck yeah man, im sooo deep QQ.